With Clinically Studied Curcumin
Occasional headaches have finally met their match.*
Curamin Headache Relief* combines strong ingredients from award-winning Curamin, along with additional targeted nutrients for safe, and effective relief to help you feel great again.*
Amazing Ingredients, Effective Relief!
- Clinically Studied Curcumin is better absorbed than plain curcumin. It provides a primary response to occasional headaches.*
- Magnesium supports healthy neurotransmitter activity in the brain, and clinical studies have shown it relieves occasional headaches.*The amino acid chelate included in this supplement is better absorbed for greater benefits.
- Boswellia is clinically studied and uniquely standardized by reducing beta-boswellic acid and providing higher levels of AKBA for greater effectiveness.
- DLPA helps support the effects of endorphins and enkephalins the feel good chemicals in your body.*
- Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P-5-P) can be readily used by the body because it is already in the bioactive form. Vitamin B6 is a factor in serotonin production and relaxation.*
Vitamin RetailerÂ MagazineÂ Vity Award, 2018, 2017, & 2016
Brain Support Formula Award Winner
Specialty & Herbal Supplement Category
Headache Remedy Award Winner
Natural Medicine Category
Best New Product Award Winner
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||90 mg||4,500%|
|Magnesium (from TRAACSÂ® Magnesium Glycinate Chelate, Magnesium Oxide)||300 mg||75%|
|Proprietary Complex||1,650 mg||**|
|Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BOS-10) standardized to contain 70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA 10%, withÂ â‰¤ 5% beta-boswellic acids, DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (Curcugreen) enhanced with turmeric essential oil and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin)
**Daily Value (DV) not established
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
Occasional headaches due to stress or fatigue
TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories
Curcugreen also known as BCM-95®.